Hurray, Ethereum is turning 7! We thank Vitalik Buterin for his creation and, impatient for the Merge to be fully implemented, wish him to go even further on his long and prosperous crypto-path.
Around 37% of CoinStats users hold ETH, and it’s dominant in about 17% of all portfolios connected to CoinStats. Those are pretty high numbers, aren’t they? They show just how important ETH is for the CoinStats community. Well, we couldn’t pass on the opportunity to celebrate Ethereum’s 7th birthday by announcing a thematic giveaway.
All you need to do to enter the giveaway is buy $100 worth of crypto via CoinStats mobile apps within the next 10 days. Invest in any coin you can think of! It’s fast, quick, and potentially rewarding. Note that CoinStats doesn’t take any additional fees, so it’s just a super convenient way to buy crypto with your card directly from our app.
50 lucky winners which will be determined at random will snatch their share from the up to 7 ETH prize pool. Yep, we decided to have 7 ETHs to celebrate the 7 amazing years we’ve had with Ethereum!
Let us summarize the whole thing for you. All you need to do is:
- Follow CoinStats, like & retweet this tweet
- Buy min $100 worth of ETH with fiat from the CoinStats mobile app
Wait to see if you’re one of the 50 lucky winners and claim your share from the prize pool of up to 7 ETHs.
It sounds easy, because it is. The ethereal giveaway is a great way to flirt with Lady Luck as you wait for ETH to evolve into something even cooler.
CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway Prize Pool:
The prize pool depends on the total buying volume and the maximum pool can reach 7 ETH:
- Up to $10,000 – 0.5 ETH
- $10,000 – $30,000 – 1.5 ETH
- $30,000 – $60,000 – 3 ETH
- $60,000 – $100,000 – 5 ETH
- > $100,000 – 7 ETH
Terms & Conditions:
__NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. __
1. Eligibility: CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is not available to entrants who are entering for commercial purposes. Employees, contractors, or persons similarly associated to CoinStats HQ PTE LTD., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, registered representatives of broker-dealers, employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange, and employees of any market maker are not eligible to enter or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: CoinStats HQ PTE LTD.,160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Center SGP (068914)
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 29, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are one (1) way to receive entries into this Sweepstakes:
Buy at least $100 worth of any crypto through CoinStats iOS and Android apps by Aug 10, 2022, follow CoinStats on Twitter, and like & retweet the giveaway tweet.
5. Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrators will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around September 2, 2022. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to either decline to grant the prize, or, to the extent allowed by law, to claw back funds, in the event that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that: (1) a winner did not meet the requirements and qualifications of the Sweepstakes; (2) potential winner participated in fraudulent activity; or (3) potential winner has violated these Rules. Where applicable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may request additional documentation from a potential winner to confirm the winner’s account is valid in order to receive the prize. In the event that a Sponsor requests additional documentation and potential winner fails to provide it the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
The potential winners will be notified by email. The prize will be offered to each winner by transferring the prize amount in ETH (Ethereum) to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. The prize must be claimed by each winner. If the prize is not claimed within 3 days of the date of the email and/or notification, the prize will expire.
6. Prizes: FIFTY (50) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive 2% of the total prize pool.
The prize may be added to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. This prize must be claimed by each winner following directions in the email and/or push notification within three (3) days of the date of the email and/or push notification.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this prize and any tax implications associated with receipt of the prize. The value of prizes received may be reported as other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations. Sponsor does not take responsibility for any tax related to this prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.